One of the last sessions I sat in on today at AdExchanger Programmatic IO 2014 was "Fireside Chat: The Programmatic Publisher".
With moderator Zach Rodgers, Managing Editor at AdExchanger, leading the discussion, it was an interesting and informative session to end the day with.
Panel members included:
- Dennis Buchheim, VP, Programmatic Product Management, Yahoo
- Seth Demsey, CTO, AOL Platforms
- Chip Schenck, VP, Programmatic Sales and Strategy, Meredith
Some of the highlights from each speaker below:
Chip on Selling to CPG via Programmatic:
- P&G announced they don’t commit to a number in programmatic
- We have seen a lot of programmatic activity recently
- It's OK to think about programmatic on a brand basis - it is not only for DR
- Changed from click-focused to intent driven