At Trueffect, we’re constantly working to improve our products and we want to keep you up to date on that progress. This time around, we’ve got a lot of small tweaks designed to make your life a little easier and your ad campaign building more efficient.
- Placement and Insertion Order workflow enhancements
- Media buy details are now populated with placement name value automatically. Names can be edited after the automatic name creation.
- Added placement properties (they’re a lot like section properties, but belong to a campaign level of detail). Assign up to five keywords to each placement, just like the creative and section tools.
- Filter by name, placement and section properties.
- Filter creative by alias or creative extended properties.
- In the Filter Placements dialog box, you can now view a list of which keywords appear in each and filter by them.
- Accepting and rejecting of IOs has been updated:
- Now you can accept or reject the placements that make up IOs (instead of before, when accepting and rejecting things was at the IO level).
- Add new placements to existing IOs.
- Accept and reject buttons have a cascade effect – reject or accept all placements in an IO at once, and then go back and accept or reject the individual placements.
- ZIP Code Targeting – Located in our manage creatives tab, the geo-targeting option now allows for ZIP code targeting for audience and creative groups, in addition to state, city and country level targeting.
- Creative import enhancements -- Easier import to campaigns using the select all checkbox, new search options on name and extended properties for creatives.
- Usability enhancements – The Site Management screen now includes a Find button, making life much easier for those with many different campaigns to sort through.
Many of these changes are the result of your feedback, so thank you!